Director of Design
Plus Three is a small, profitable startup that helps nonprofit and political organizations raise money, build activist communities, and increase communication with their constituents.
This position will support the design of client websites, blogs and email campaigns.
- Ability to conceptualize and design graphical user interfaces based on an understanding of online user experience.
- A strong knowledge of layout principles, brand standards, and aesthetic design concepts.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures to organize a multi-page, scalable website compatible with standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Ability to work on several projects at once.
- Comfortable working with both designers and programmers.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and related tools.
- Experience with Flash/ActionScript is a big plus.
- At least 3 years experience in web design/development.
- BA in interactive design or related discipline preferred.
This is a part-time/contract position. Hourly rate depends on experience.
How to Apply
To apply, send a cover letter, resumé, and portfolio (or a link to your portfolio) by email to jobs AT plusthree.com.
Plus Three requires the candidate to be a United States citizen or resident alien living in the United States.